Wanted in Albany – Bookkeeper, problem solver
Our Albany office is looking for a full time Bookkeeper to join our growing team. Porters CA is a boutique Accounting firm with offices in Perth & Albany that operate as a unified team, mixing excellence in tax compliance & bookkeeping with a personal touch & a view that opportunities are everywhere.
Our goal is to create Prosperity and GREAT experiences for our Staff and Business Clients. Work is meant to be a happy place – we have a fabulous team and a well-stocked pantry in a workspace that is modern and comfortable with fabulous views. Easy access parking is available.
You will be a success in this job if you have:
- Excellent Time Management & Communication Skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes with an emphasis on Excel
- Strong knowledge of Xero (Xero PM also would be an advantage)
- Ability to manage multiple jobs at any one time & meet deadlines
- High level of accuracy
- A desire to learn and implement new ideas
Duties of the role include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Preparation of BAS & IAS (monthly & quarterly)
- End to end payroll including superannuation & payroll tax
- Assistance with end of period Balance Sheet reconciliation and preparation of work papers
- New Xero file setups & deliver training to clients
- Administrative tasks
This role is client facing. We want you communicating with clients to understand and engage to improve their business bookkeeping. We offer good remuneration, internal/external training and generous employment conditions. Professional growth opportunities exist for the successful applicant.
This role is based in the office, however we have flexibility to work from home when required to balance life’s requirements
If you match this profile, please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering email with your application commenting on:
- 3 reasons why you are the right person for the job
- 2 reasons why you may not be suitable for the job (yes, be honest, we want to know)
Applicants must have Australian residency and right to work.